Answer the following questions and you can win a pair of black London Underground Map socks. The museum shop currently sells white pairs!
1. The London Transport Museum will open in the spring next year. How much money will have been spent on the improvements?
2. When the London Underground began in 1863, steam trains were used underground. When did the last steam train carrying passengers run on the Tube?
3. The Bakerloo Line celebrated its centenary earlier this year. Which line celebrated its centenary immediately before the Bakerloo & in what year?
4. In the lifts at Covent Garden (the nearest Tube station to the museum) there used to be a recording of a famous voice saying "Turn right into the Piazza for one of my favourite museums - The London Transport Museum". Whose voice was it?
5. In what year do you think the black socks were made? I don't know the exact year, but when's the latest they could have been produced?
6. The socks are supposedly men's socks fitting size 6 - 11. What's my shoe size?
To enter leave your answers in the comments below with your email address and/or website/blog. One entry only please, and leave all six answers at once. You have until 23.59 GMT Sunday 4th June to enter and as usual those with the most points will go into Neil's paperclip selection to select the final winner.