Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

London Underground Art

Would someone care to explain?

Speaking of things which make no sense, I took this picture of some "art" at Leceister Square before my Hammersmith experience:

Zero Built a Nest in my Navel

Zero Built a Nest in my Navel. I couldn't agree more! Well, it makes you think. Doesn't it? How would you "speculate on its meaning"?


; Posted by annie mole Wednesday, June 07, 2006 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2006/06/london-underground-art.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS