You get to win a brand new set of playing cards - each one features an image from a "classic" London Underground Poster.
So this time you have to search the net and find the following items:
1) A colourful Tube train - ie not one that is silver, or silver, red or blue.
2) An mp3 or video of a Tube busker
3) A real pub that has the same name as a Tube station
4) A pre 1910 poster advertising the London Underground (This was initially pre 20th century but I've realised it's toooo difficult - and no, you can't use the picture of the playing cards above!)
5) A picture of an animal travelling on the Tube
6) A picture of a smiling London Underground member of staff - it can be a driver, station assistant, manager or someone else who works on the Tube.
As my haloscan commenting system used to only let you put three links in each comment, you might have to make two comments if you want to enter (although Fimb seems to have all put at least six links in one comment).
There is a bonus point if your answer to 1-5 is different from the person who guessed immediately before you.
Plus each answer to number 6 MUST be different - so you can't give the same link as someone else. There must be hundreds of smiling Tube staff pictured on the internet so it should be easy to find them. Shouldn't it?
You have until 23.59 GMT Sunday 25th June to make your guesses and please leave either your email address and/or blog or website in the comments when you make your two posts. As usual Neil's paperclip selection will come into play in the event of several people getting the same high point score.
There may be some bonus prizes of fridge magnets and badges for people who give particularly inventive answers.