Fortunately Ben Apps kindly wrote and supplied the prize for this Friday's quiz, as I was wondering what to do from the States.
Please answer the following questions (please don't give any links proving that you know the right answers as that just helps everyone else!!!) and there is a bonus two points if you are the first person to answer your question correctly.
1. What Underground line was the first to have unpainted aluminium trains in 1953?
2. On what date in the 1950s did the last timetabled steam train run from Epping To Ongar?
3. Which existing Underground station was given its current name in the 1950s, and what was it called before being renamed?
4. Which station was last served by London Underground in the 1950s?
5. In what year was the following picture taken
To enter leave your email address and/or blog/website with your answers in the comments below. Please leave all your answers in one entry and you can only enter once! You have until 23.59 GMT, Sunday 6th August to enter.
Neil will do his paperclip selection from the people with the most points.
The prize is a 1954 tube map donated by Ben
And I'll also throw in a London Underground fridge magnet based on one of Fougasses cartoons.