Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Yay - got my Customer Charter Refund

London Underground's Ears Must be Burning

Just before Max's lecture, I was asking
Jon Allen and SK how long it took to get a refund from London Underground under the Customer Charter. It seemed to be anything from weeks to months and in some cases ones from the post appeared to disappear completely. Then lo & behold, mine arrived in the post yesterday.

Customer Charter Refund

It was from my infuriating journey home from Hammersmith on the 6th June and I'm almost tempted to frame it. I wonder if it was deliberately dated a month from the delay?

Anyway I'm pleased that LU very much regretted letting me down "on this occasion", although it was a shame no one at Hammersmith felt the need to be so polite on the day. Will definitely bookmark the very well hidden refund page on the TfL website for the inevitable future occasions when they let me down.


; Posted by annie mole Thursday, July 13, 2006 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2006/07/yay-got-my-customer-charter-refund.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS