Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

This content could "challenge or offend"

Mark Savage meets the bloggersRadio 4 series on blogging

Catch me and Anna Pickard from Little Red Boat this morning at 9.30 - 9.45 talking about blogging. I recorded my piece quite some time ago now, and have completely forgotten the majority of what I said, so hopefully it's not gibberish. (You can hear me and Anna on Listen Again - or the full hour long unedited interiew is here.)

I usually still find it difficult to talk about something that I just end up doing. I'm still surprised I'm doing it three years down the line. I'm still surprised that millions of other people do it too. I find it pleasantly surprising there's even more and more blooks (blogs based on books) selling very well in the shops. Both Random Tom Reynolds' (who appears later in the series) and Girl with a One Track Mind's books seem to be selling like hot cakes and the great thing is that they're both still blogging.

Anyway, Radio 4 listeners have been warned that the links that follow to the blogs contain content that "could challenge or offend". I wouldn't think that mine comes remotely within that description, unless you're the PR department of London Underground.

Cheers to Mark Savage for letting me rabbit on and I'm looking forward to hearing the results even though I'm sorry they didn't keep the original title of "The Mouse That Roared"


; Posted by annie mole Tuesday, August 29, 2006 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2006/08/this-content-could-challenge-or-offend.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS