Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Tube etiquette - nail cutting

Photo of the week

Tube etiquette (lack of) by Chutney Bannister

Would you cut your nails on the Tube? It's a tricky one for me, as I often file my nails on the Tube and I'm sure as far as some people are concerned I may as well be openly picking my nose. But I think there's something about nail clipping that shouldn't really be done in public. Mainly because the cuttings have a tendancy to fly all over the place. Can you imagine being hit by a stray piece of nail?

Thanks to Chutney Bannister for the picture.

Have you seen anyone using the underground as a private bathroom or dressing room? Also where do you stand on women putting on make-up on the Tube? Another one of my crimes as well.


; Posted by annie mole Wednesday, April 25, 2007 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2007/04/tube-etiquette-nail-cutting.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS