Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Tube Picture of the Week

Why are they never there when you need them?

Glad I bought a ticket this morning... by Coderkind

I have no idea what West Kensington did to deserve this, but I love this image by Coderkind. His caption is also brill "London Underground begin a massive anti fare-dodging campaign, but deploys all the agents to the one station" (and yes, yes, we know they're not revenue collectors, before some bright spark comments otherwise).

The picture was added to the Flickr London Tube group, of which I happen to be an admin of. So I'm going to try to highlight a picture from the group each week that catches my eye. Feel free to join the group if you've got any shots of the Tube you'd like to add.


; Posted by annie mole Thursday, April 12, 2007 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2007/04/tube-picture-of-week.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS