Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Interview with a Mole

Many thanks to Mike (aka
Sizemore) who interviewed me for TrustedPlaces.com.

My Interview with TrustedPlaces.com

If you want to find out a bit more about sites I like, what I like most about the London Underground, what's on my mp3 player and what my favourite Tube station is, check out the interview.


; Posted by annie mole Wednesday, February 06, 2008 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2008/02/interview-with-mole.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS