Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Terminal 5 Spoof Song could be real record

As some of you know I'm not a great lover of
Heathrow Terminal 5, so it was with some joy that I learnt from Metro that a spoof song mocking the airport, has been played on the radio, is an internet hit and could be made into a single.


"The Terminal 5 Song is delivered in a rap style with lines such as: "It's the biggest terminal we've ever seen, It's a bigger disaster, you all know what I mean."

The song & video were dreamt up by Tim Soong, whose wedding plans were disrupted after British Airways lost his luggage last year, including bride's wedding dress and best man's suit. The mixture of repressed Englishness with the rapping works well and I like how other countries such as Greece, France, Spain & The People's Republic of China are mocked up using somewhere distinctively London looking.

The chorus is "I went down to get my bags, but I'm in France, and my bags are still in Terminal 5, Terminal 5, Terminal 1, 2, 3, 4, 5" Repeat with other countries instead of France.

You can get a free mp3 download of the song here.


; Posted by annie mole Sunday, April 20, 2008 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2008/04/terminal-5-spoof-song-could-be-real.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS