Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Words about the London Underground - Wordle

I've seen a number of people using
Wordle which is a gloriously wonderful way of displaying words from your blog, thoughts in your head or any piece of text you like really. I think I saw it first on Russell Davies's stuff for Interesting08. Here's what happened when I put in the RSS feed from this blog to make my Wordle

London Underground Wordle

You can randomise it, make it in different colours, change the orientation of the font, use some lovely fonts with great font names like Grilled Cheese BTN, Sexsmith, Silentina Movie and Berylium - I used Coolvetica.

It will definitely be on my next set of MOO cards - which I'm going large with. And thanks to the MOO blog for giving me that idea. If you add your Wordle to the gallery you can also make a nice little icon for your blog and I've added it to the stuff on the right.

I actually thought "delays" and "signal failure" would feature in it more, but as it's picking up what I've been writing about most recently rather than over the entire blog, I suppose that's why it's come out the way it has. I love it!

UPDATE - Finally got round to ordering my MOO Business Cards

MOO Business Cards

MOO Business Cards

I love them!


; Posted by annie mole Friday, July 11, 2008 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2008/07/words-about-london-underground-wordle.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS