Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Dollymix.tv Interview

Many thanks to one of the lovely
Shiny laydeez at Dollymix.tv for interviewing me for their site. With an embarrassingly flattering introduction & a great byline "thought candy to stimulate your ladybrains" - their new editor Leila Johnston kicked off my interview with Dollymix - or rather "waited for her to surface, then clubbed her with questions":

Annie Mole Interview in Dollymix

You can read it in full here. I was really pleased to see that I didn't have to do a Giles Coren and send a ranty sweary email to them about sub-editing my answers. Plus the most brilliant thing was that they didn't ask me what my favourite London Underground station was. Hoorah!


; Posted by annie mole Thursday, August 07, 2008 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2008/08/dollymixtv-interview.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS