Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Flatulence on the Tube

I'm sorry, I know it's childish, (I've had one of those weekends where I've been reminded of my youth) but I wanted to kick off the week with this "ad" I saw on the London Underground late last week,

Flatuence Problem on the Tube

How can anyone sit under a graffiti'ed advertising panel that says "I have a Flatulence problem. Please do not be offended by my odour"?

It really reminded me of the old online poker ones which said "genius" and "greedy" with a big arrow pointing down to the unfortunate passenger below:

Greedy by Annie Mole

Genius Ad

Other things that took me back in time at the weekend were getting excited by seeing a rainbow on the way back from curlynewf's fab BBQ on Sunday:

Your Money at end of the Rainbow

Going to an '80s Day at Ascot & seeing Bananarama, Belinda Carlisle, ABC, Paul Young & Kid Creole and the Coconuts (full set of '80s Day at Ascot photos here)

Bananarama - '80s Day at Ascot

And coming home at 6am after a night of clubbing on Friday night after the MOO Tech Terrace do.

Whatleydude - Planet Angel

Haven't got a taxi home with the sun rising for quite some time! Thanks to Whatleydude, Alfie & Tarek for persuading me to go & making it such fun that I stayed. Plus nice bumping into Lorrie there who recognised me from Ladyfest!


; Posted by annie mole Monday, August 11, 2008 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2008/08/flatulence-on-tube.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS