Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Monday, August 04, 2008

Onya Bag Competition Winners!

Thanks to all who entered the
competition for the Onya Bags. I don't know if it because I'm looking out for them, but I seriously am seeing more and more people with Onya Bags on the London Underground

Onya Bag on the Tube

I saw this one last week and I also saw a few at the Innocent Village Fete, but the heavens were opening when I saw those so didn't get my camera out to snap them.

Onya Bags very kindly gave me a bundle of bags, just for changing a URL to point to their UK site rather than their parent Aussie site. So rather than keep all of them, I decided to share the booty & set a competition a couple of weeks ago.

Here's a reminder of the questions:

1. Have a look at the post about the London Transport Museum. There's an error in one of the photos - if you're the first person to spot the error I'm thinking of, you get an Onya backpack.

2. Goldfrapp were playing at Lovebox, they performed Happiness, which is my new favourite track of theirs. (Update to say "performed" Happiness at Lovebox was an understatement - it was mind blowingly mad - photos from Lovebox here) Who's the best dancer at the end of the video & why? Person I think has the best reason gets an Onya original bag.


3. That leaves two bags. I'll get Onya involved in this one. Just tell us why you want an Onya bag. The two answers that me & Onya like the most will get an Onya original bag each.

So the winners from the entries are:

1. Philip Ferris who was first in with the typo on the Where 2 Gov cocktail

2. Jon Justice who said "It's got to be the little kid with the afro. Everyone else is bouncing and he's just shuffling round trying to keep up. And I like that before he "dances", he's clapping out of sync with everyone else."

3. The Onya guys judged this and said: "Hi Annie - A group decision in the office and we think the person named Aine and the pretty please first lady". So that's Aine (pronounced Onya) & Joe_90.

Well done to all of you, I've emailed you for your address details and a big thanks once again to the guys and girls at Onya Bags.


; Posted by annie mole Monday, August 04, 2008 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2008/08/onya-bag-competition-winners.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS