Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Fighting Fat Reminders on the Tube

I really need to go on a diet, but with winter approaching, I love warm comforting food and it's hard to resist roasts,
Toad in the Hole & other insulating food. So I hate standing in front of this poster on the London Underground about Jelly Bellies:

Jelly Belly at Piccadilly Circus

Virgin Media's ads for Jelly Belly, Bingo Wings and Muffin Tops, I'm sure are personally directed at me, and if anyone knows Richard Branson can they make him stop these ads. Now. Please.

Especially when there are some great Tube ads seductively telling me to eat chips. In fact willing me to get the train to go faster so I can get home and cook them.

McCain Chip Tube Ad

What's a person supposed to do in situations like this?


; Posted by annie mole Thursday, November 06, 2008 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2008/11/fighting-fat-reminders-on-tube.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS