Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

MetroTwin Interview & Tube Mouse

Thanks to MetroTwin for
interviewing me for their blog. They found a fantastic picture of a mouse on the London Underground from Dan's Photos.

Commuter by Dan's Photos

Try as I might, I've never been able to get a picture of a rodent on the Tube, as the little blighters are always too fast for me.

Check out the interview if you want to see where I think the best places to spot Tube mice are & other stuff about grapes, suicides and Hitchcock!


; Posted by annie mole Thursday, April 15, 2010 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2010/04/metrotwin-interview-tube-mouse.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS