* The Zone 1 pay as you go fare rises by 10p to £1.90
* The refundable deposit on a new Oyster card increases from £3 to £5.
* A Visitor Oyster card will cost £3.
* Oyster pay as you go fares travelling into Zone 1 in the evening rush hour are reduced to the off-peak rate
* Anytime zones 1-3, 1-5 and 2-6 Day Travelcards and the Off-Peak zones 2-6 Travelcards are being withdrawn.
Buses and Trams
* A single cash fare rises from £2 to £2.20
* Oyster pay as you go fares will increase by 10p to £1.30
Maximum fare for not touching in/out
If you don't touch in and out on the Tube, London Overground, DLR & National Rail, you may be charged a maximum Oyster fare of up to £7.40.
Pay as you go Auto Top Up
Oyster pay as you go Auto Top-up minimum balance increases to £8.00