Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Guess Where Tube

Do you know which London Underground Station is in the photo below?

As admin for the
London Tube group on Flickr, I see some amazing shots of the Tube. Most recently, it led me to find the Big Issue Cat at Angel Tube, the Caledonian Road Tube artist and some cute dogs on the Tube.

I loved the shot of this Underground train, going overground. Many contributors tag or label their photos, but this hasn't been. However, I'm pretty certain I know where this is. Do you?

Underground by michaelbaynes87

There's no prizes for guessing correctly, just the satisfaction of knowing you're right.

I'll try to make this a regular feature, if I find other good un-tagged photos in the group.

You might also like
Dogs Must Be Carried
Guess Where Tube Quiz
Guess Where Tube Quiz Round Two


; Posted by annie mole Tuesday, June 14, 2011 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2011/06/guess-where-tube.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS