Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Thursday, May 03, 2012

Sack Boris


That's what I'll be trying to do today. I did lots of blog posts last election on my reasoning for not voting for Boris, this year all I'm saying is I'm sure he'll get in again but at least I'll once again be able to wear my "Don't blame me I didn't Vote Boris" T shirt with pride.

Related posts
London votes for Mayor today (2008)
Don't Blame Me I Didn't Vote Boris T Shirt Spotted


; Posted by annie mole Thursday, May 03, 2012 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2012/05/sack-boris.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS