Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Friday, August 15, 2008

MOO Business Cards have arrived

Remember I said I was going to put my
Wordle.net word clouds about the Tube and London Underground on my first set of MOO Business Cards. Well I finally got around to ordering them & here they are:

MOO Business Cards

MOO Business Cards

I love them! Thanks to the MOO blog for giving me the idea in the first place.

There's a couple more photos of my MOO Business Cards here.


; Posted by annie mole Friday, August 15, 2008 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2008/08/moo-business-cards-have-arrived.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS