Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Sudoku on the Waterloo & City Line

Yes - it WAS on the Waterloo & City Line

Sudoku bloke on the Waterloo & City Line


I'm so rubbish at maths I can't imagine a more hideous pastime than sudoku or Su Doku or whatever it's called, but at the moment that seems to put me in a minority of one.

I've seen more people doing sudoku puzzles on the London Underground than I've seen ..... well.... everything lately. More than
Harry Potter Readers, more than people doing standard crossword puzzles, not quite more than Metro readers, but it's almost on a par.

Co-blogger, Neil will be pleased to know that he was the very first person that I had ever seen doing a sudoku puzzle (that was only at the beginning of May! - the craze feels like it's been around much longer than that). I didn't understand it then and I still don't now.


; Posted by annie mole Friday, August 12, 2005 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2005/08/sudoku-on-waterloo-city-line.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS