Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Friday, January 19, 2007

London Underground Fashion Victims

Fashion Victims on the Tube

It's Friday and time for the TFV's or Tube Fashion Victims.

Dotty Bag and Tattoo

Regular readers will know that I'm not a big fan of tattoos. I really didn't like this particular example mainly because I spent about 10 minutes staring at it and trying to work out what it was.

Matching Bag and Tattoo


Were the tights hiding some wonderful artwork? If you have tattoos on your legs where do you stand with tights? Do you deliberately wear sheer tights so that your tattoo is on display?

Batty Vans

Since I've been doing the TFV's I've been amazed at the varieties of Vans that are around. I thought they were just black and white checks and that was it. Firstly the pink caught my eye and then I realised the black specky things were bats.

Batty Vans

I quite liked the way these did not completely cover the shoe and that there were even some flying towards the sole.

That's it for now. The previous victims can be found here and the complete picture gallery can be seen on the following Flickr set.


; Posted by annie mole Friday, January 19, 2007 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2007/01/london-underground-fashion-victims_19.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS