Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Tube Mad Hatter - Round Two

In August Chutney Bannister took a
picture of a guy I'd seen on the Tube at Leicester Square a few times, but he'd always refused to have his photo taken. He appears to be getting much less camera shy and now Mr Jam has taken a great picture of him at Kings Cross Tube:

Knickers with Knobs On by Mr Jam

I'm still none the wiser as to what his campaign on the Evening Standard's editor, Veronica Wadley is really about. Mr Jam said:

"I got talking to him because I really wanted to know what he was all about, but he was very cagey with the details. I did manage to win his confidence enough for him to allow me to take his photograph, which is something he never does, apparently. He denied that he was an eccentric or a character, but I'd say the evidence points to the contrary."

If anyone else spots him on their travels on the Tube, please be send me a picture. Thanks to Mr Jam for sending this.


; Posted by annie mole Thursday, October 25, 2007 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2007/10/tube-mad-hatter-round-two.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS