Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Monday, April 07, 2008

Time Out London Pub Quiz - MOO stickers arrived!

As I head off to Edinburgh for a couple of days, I remembered that I hadn't put up a picture of the MOO stickers that I made with the left over beer money from
the Time Out London Pub Quiz where our team triumphantly.... err ... came last.

MOO stickers from Time Out Pub Quiz

My rubbish pictures don't do them much justice here, but they look pretty good in the flesh. The 90 will be divvied up between the team very well and for five quid plus postage they were a bobby bargain.

MOO Stickers from Time Out Pub Quiz

I should have got more and in fact I've just discovered there's an even bigger incentive to get more, as for all of April you can make MOO stickers with your own favourite photos and get three packs of MOO stickers for the price of two! Result.


; Posted by annie mole Monday, April 07, 2008 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2008/04/time-out-london-pub-quiz-moo-stickers.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS