Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Guess Where Tube 2

Do you know which London Underground Station is in the photo below and where it was taken from?

As many of you seemed to like the last post on "
Guess Where Tube", I thought I'd do another. So below is a recent photo from the London Tube group on Flickr, which I'm an admin for, which hasn't been tagged with anything that could potentially give the game away! Once again, I'm certain I know where it is, do you?

LDNBW Arrival by Mondayne

If you know the London Underground reasonably well, there's enough clues to work it out.  Try not to look at the comments or the Tube map before guessing!

If I find other good un-tagged photos in the group, I'll keep this up and will try to find ones with fewer clues (but hopefully not so few as to make it impossible to guess)!

You might also like
Guess Where Tube 1
Guess Where Tube Quiz
Guess Where Tube Quiz Round Two


; Posted by annie mole Wednesday, June 22, 2011 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2011/06/guess-where-tube-2.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS